No announcement yet.

how to add friends on monkey city

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for some Ninja Kiwi friends to exchange crates with. Name is Wayne67.

Comment

can some of u pleas try to add me? i am very active and need some crate as i have 0

Comment

Followed both of you.
        Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
        Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
        Originally posted by Trainfeeb
        Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

Wayne are already friends, sent follow to Waleed76, hit follow back and we are friends

Comment

So, I just go on somebody's profile page, click "follow", and wait for them to follow you back? Sounds simple enough.
            But I have a new question. Is it possible to make friends with and send crates to people who play on Kongregate? And if so, how? I think it might be possible because we contest over the same territory much of the time.

Comment

Hello. I'm trying to add my husband and son as friends in Monkey City. Based on what I read on this post, we all have Ninja Kiwi accounts and have followed each other, but we do not show up in game as friends. I saw the person who said it took days for the first friend to show up in game, so I'm wondering how long I should wait. We made the accounts this past Tuesday (It's now Saturday). Is there anything else we are supposed to do other than following each other on the Ninja Kiwi site? Thanks for any help you can give.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleMistAngel View Post
                Hello. I'm trying to add my husband and son as friends in Monkey City. Based on what I read on this post, we all have Ninja Kiwi accounts and have followed each other, but we do not show up in game as friends. I saw the person who said it took days for the first friend to show up in game, so I'm wondering how long I should wait. We made the accounts this past Tuesday (It's now Saturday). Is there anything else we are supposed to do other than following each other on the Ninja Kiwi site? Thanks for any help you can give.
                i don tknow did you accept the follow request from the other?

Comment

looking for monkeyVmonkey challenges on Grassy pass/monkey city. all challenges accepted

Comment

How is "following" someone different from being "friends"? Is it just the first step in becoming friends or is it something different? When I go onto my account, it says I am friends with both of them. Is there something else I need to do to be able to send them things/visit them in game? (It's been a week now)

Comment

Is the Glaive thrower upgrade purely aesthetic or does it actually improve the boomerang monkey's stats?

Comment

Originally posted by Valourmonkey View Post
                        Is the Glaive thrower upgrade purely aesthetic or does it actually improve the boomerang monkey's stats?
                        Wrong section for this question me thinks, but to answer, it definitely helps. To see for yourself, randomly attack one of your maps and max upgrade a single boomerang thrower and see how it does. Then compare to one thats not fully upgraded... difference is pretty obvious to me.

On a different note, name on NK is Aspirer and looking for some 'friends' for crates. 'Followed' some people from here already but just in case some of them are no longer actively playing, feel free to send over a follow and I will send one back.

Much love,

Aspirer.

Comment

Working...
                        X