how to add friends on monkey city

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to add friends on monkey city

I really want to add friends who play monkey city so I can send and request crates. But I don't know how to add people or how to even go about meeting people to add to begin with. Help please!

do it through your facebook or ninja kiwi account. It should tell you whether they play it or not. If you add them as a friend on facebook, then it will show up in your monkey city.
    The bloonchipper is the best.
    http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ju...7143#post77143

My profile picture
    http://i.imgur.com/z7wCGHX.jpg

Comment

One must know a player's Facebook username in order to add the as a Facebook Friend. I would love to discuss Monkey City Mobile with anyone who can win Contested Territory with 90 rounds!

Comment

Some BMC players are Junior Monkey and incognito, try following them, and if they follow back, you have added each other.
        The Monkey Apprentice is the best!

Comment

I have a friend on Monkey City, and have received crates from them, but when I try to send crates no one shows up on my friends list to send crates to. I have tried logging out and back in but still no one shows up on friends list in game to send crates to.

Comment

Seems to have sorted itself out. Took days for first friend to get added, but second got added within a couple minutes. Weird. Sent them both crates. Time to capture more tiles!

Comment

How do i add friends? I don't see anything on Facebook for adding them.

Comment

Go to their NK profile, follow them, and if they follow back then you're friends.
                Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
                Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
                Originally posted by Trainfeeb
                Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

Add NK players on their NK game profile: ninjakiwi.com/profile/[username] e.g. https://ninjakiwi.com/profile/Aaron.
                  You should see a 'follow' button on their profile, click this and you are now following them. If they follow you back you will become friends with them and will be able to send and receive crates and attacks.
                  https://i.imgur.com/xYTRi3C.png

Comment

How can i make friends with my NK account anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by gamer4601
                      How can i make friends with my NK account anyone?
                      I said it already. -_-
                      Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
                      Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
                      Originally posted by Trainfeeb
                      Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

I don't see a follow button when I go to another user's profile. All I see is "subscribe." Is this the same thing?

Comment

If anyone wants to add me my in-game name I use is "AbbyGale". I'll add back, i send out 3 crates daily.

Comment

Followed you. Do the same and we are friends and can send crates.

Comment

Just want to give a shout out to all my fiends who send crates. Sincerely appreciated as I go through MANY crates. I send back so if you are feeling neglected send me an 'ask' in game and you will get. Thank you all!

Comment

Working...
                              X