Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nic escreens :O wanna have that temple upgrade to see what it does

Comment

• I can only get to round 34 in ct but I don't have the super monkey god temple yet. Also bionic boomers are good to get started with because they can hold off all the bloons up until round 17 ish and then I either try to get a bunch of engineers because they overpower bloons with their turrets. You can also improve the engineer grinder technique with glue gunners.

Comment

• get farsm ASAP having no temple is fine just get a bunch of sungods and 2/4 engineers and use ability on sungods i mostly use supl y crates and sometimes even bonust starting cash for 10 bloonstones

Comment

• so I finally got time for Butterfly in CT

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirat View Post
            so I finally got time for Butterfly in CT
            that's amazing ! well done.

Comment

• How exactly does a level 5 city beat 30 rounds.
              My city is 8 and all i have is 4 ninjas (1/1), 2 snipers (0/1), 6 darts (1/2) a tack and one spikefactory (0/0)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirat View Post
                so I finally got time for Butterfly in CT
                Wow, that's nice. It;s funny to see how other players play. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by jujudoll View Post
                  How exactly does a level 5 city beat 30 rounds.
                  My city is 8 and all i have is 4 ninjas (1/1), 2 snipers (0/1), 6 darts (1/2) a tack and one spikefactory (0/0)
                  You'll need to upgrade your upgrade towers to have any advantage against the bloons
                  Originally posted by ZX840
                  Why earn/win alloy when you can buy it? - it's only 36 alloy per $1 million

Originally posted by ZX80
                  Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them, cause with all the bonuses now days they're so easy to obtain.

My Youtube Channel

Comment

Working...
                  X