X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pirat View Post
    Sea

and Cave
    How could you fit the fourth temple in the precent without dying??? I thought building a fourth temple was a death sentence due to DDTs.

Comment

Originally posted by alugia View Post

How could you fit the fourth temple in the precent without dying???
      With low MK for SuperMonkey it's possible to fit 5 Temples. And survive DDT's too. SF 2/4 activated at round start helps. Later bunch of Buccaneers 4/2 under Village 2/4.

Found old image from old forum:

Last edited by SeniorSSS; 27-03-17, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Last Weeks CT
        Canyon Round 114

river round 112

Comment

so I finally had time to this tile

Comment

I have a question about this week's 2nd city CT. Well I guess it is a more general question. Do Bombs have issues with targetting DDTs or something? I just saw on round 32 my like 6 MOAB Maulers basically ignore about 4 DDTs for several seconds. Letting them get right by, by the time the Maulers began firing it was too far down the map. What's the deal with that? Yes the Maulers were all within the range of a 2/3 Village.

Comment

Originally posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
              I have a question about this week's 2nd city CT. Well I guess it is a more general question. Do Bombs have issues with targetting DDTs or something? I just saw on round 32 my like 6 MOAB Maulers basically ignore about 4 DDTs for several seconds. Letting them get right by, by the time the Maulers began firing it was too far down the map. What's the deal with that? Yes the Maulers were all within the range of a 2/3 Village.
              - Did you set their target priority to Strong?
              - Were there any ZOMGs nearby at the same time?

If both of them are true, then the Maulers will target the ZOMGs over the DDTs because they are considered "Stronger".
              Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
                - Did you set their target priority to Strong?
                - Were there any ZOMGs nearby at the same time?

If both of them are true, then the Maulers will target the ZOMGs over the DDTs because they are considered "Stronger".
                What about just MOABs which are considered stronger then? I don't think there was any ZOMG that round. But there might have been MOABs and possibly BFBs. I tried mixing it up with some Maulers next game and put several target First but DDTs still get past. It feels like Maulers just aren't as strong vs DDTs as they should be or is that an illusion? What is the best approach to destroying DDTs on terrain where Spactories are blocked (since clearly 2/3 or 2/4 Spactory is amazing vs DDT)

Comment

4/2 aces, ninja 2/4 slows them down so the other towers in 2/3 monkey village area can get them.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
                    the Maulers will target the ZOMGs over the DDTs because they are considered "Stronger".
                    Are you sure? I always thought that towers set to strong will attack DDTs, it works for me.
                    And from wiki: "There is some debate regarding whether or not that D.D.T. is actually stronger than the Z.O.M.G. Technically, it is stronger than a Z.O.M.G. because towers set to prioritize "strong" bloons will shoot D.D.T.'s before Z.O.M.G.'s if both are within range."
                    So Maulers set to Strong is okey.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeniorSSS View Post

Are you sure? I always thought that towers set to strong will attack DDTs, it works for me.
                      And from wiki: "There is some debate regarding whether or not that D.D.T. is actually stronger than the Z.O.M.G. Technically, it is stronger than a Z.O.M.G. because towers set to prioritize "strong" bloons will shoot D.D.T.'s before Z.O.M.G.'s if both are within range."
                      So Maulers set to Strong is okey.
                      If you set Sniper monkey to strong it will surely shoot ZOMG. At least it does for me. Same as Maulers.

Comment

• Originally posted by tirifleashca View Post

If you set Sniper monkey to strong it will surely shoot ZOMG. At least it does for me. Same as Maulers.
                        Did you give them camo detection? DDTs are camo.
                        Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                        BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
                        YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

• tirifleashca Mine maulers shoots DDTs over ZOMGs, at least they try, because they too slow. For Snipers hard to say, i think they do the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post

Did you give them camo detection? DDTs are camo.
                            Yes. Still, they go for ZOMG when on strong. When on first they go for DDT.

Comment

• this weeks CT
                              Grassy Pass
                              Turkey round 120

Bloon Dunes
                              Squigglecano round 115

Comment

• Related to this, and since I can't start a new thread, is there any plans for further monkey knowledge? Got all at level 15 so no motivation to do this contested territory.

Btw, these screenshots are awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X