Contested Territory Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malroth00 View Post
    I have trouble surviving past 50 or so, I rarely manage to build a second temple and my usual anti DDT tricks fail to work once their speed starts ramping up. My Knowledge level is mostly at 4s with a couple 3s and 5's in farms, Villages, and Tycoon. Any advice on progressing?
    Depends on track but mostly it's possible to survive temple setup building with Spike Factories 4/2. If It feels that DDTs are getting to close to exit, couple of 2/4, one activated at round start while SF 4/2 and others towers are "warming up" and one just in case which can be activated when really needed. And if Ninja isn't banned then x/4 and ability Sabotage Supply Line activating each 10-15 seconds (or less, depending round). Engineers 0/4, same amount as Temples. Use OverClock ability on Temples. That's helps too.

Comment

one of This weeks CT

go past round 60

Comment

For CT, they should let us use SM and BF in all terrains since without both, it is impossible to reach round higher than 3x without boosts.

Comment

Originally posted by BP101697
          For CT, they should let us use SM and BF in all terrains since without both, it is impossible to reach round higher than 3x without boosts.
          Actually you'd be surprised how far you can go in CT.
          Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My BTD5 Mods
          Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
          Originally posted by Bobby Alexander
          Originally posted by crazywhiteman418
          Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Pirat View Post
            one of This weeks CT

go past round 60
            Is that should be a problem? SM isn't banned, 100 rounds is easy to reach

Comment

Originally posted by SeniorSSS View Post

Is that should be a problem? SM isn't banned, 100 rounds is easy to reach
              Nope. Without banana farms, it is almost impossible.

Comment

Stealth Canyon is hardest track from Badlands terrain.

So it's is possible just takes more time and clicking.

Comment

Originally posted by BP101697 View Post

Nope. Without banana farms, it is almost impossible.
                  It is possible, I have done it on butterfly, it can be done like this:
                  1. place a engineer, upgrade it to 3/0, and try to get it to 4/0
                  2. once you get a 4/0 engineer, start selling any sentry it builds and empty the trap
                  3. place a spike factory at the exit(s)
                  4. place a village away from the track
                  5. once you get 9k if sniper is favored or 10k for other terrains AND the wave is over, sell the engineer
                  6. buy a 0/4 sniper in range of the village
                  7. place 3 1/1 ice monkies next to each other to stall bloons
                  8. place 2 1/1 ice monkies further along the track to stall bloons that slip past the first set
                  9. place 2 4/2 ninjas in the middle of the track set them to STRONG
                  10. place 3 1/1 ice monkies past the ninjas
                  11. upgrade the spike factory(s) to 4/2
                  12. but 0/4 snipers
                  13. buy 3 0/4 ninjas and 2 2/4 spike factories when DDTs come
                  14. when you used all of your snipers, upgrade the village to 4/0
                  15. build temples

Comment

Uhm I think that track is harder than stealth canyon. You can spam spike factory and its fine. But on other track, some placements are terrible and track isn't good for dartlings​​​​​.
                    Also why CTs on second city is like this: Farm-allowed CTs for a long time, No- Farm CTs for weeks... It was badlands... ok thats fine. High desert... ok that track is the hardest but i can wait 1 week more. Now mountain.. what the hell!? It makes CTs boring. At least it could be divided in parts. I hope another one won't come. I didn't play mountain because I dont really want to waste my time on stalling. Is this the same on the first city too? (My second city is bigger so idk). I feel like next CT is forest or heavy forest. Also I forgot the link that shows the list of CT maps. Can anyone send it?

Comment

Originally posted by illion View Post
                      Uhm I think that track is harder than stealth canyon. You can spam spike factory and its fine. But on other track, some placements are terrible and track isn't good for dartlings​​​​​.
                      Also why CTs on second city is like this: Farm-allowed CTs for a long time, No- Farm CTs for weeks... It was badlands... ok thats fine. High desert... ok that track is the hardest but i can wait 1 week more. Now mountain.. what the hell!? It makes CTs boring. At least it could be divided in parts. I hope another one won't come. I didn't play mountain because I dont really want to waste my time on stalling. Is this the same on the first city too? (My second city is bigger so idk). I feel like next CT is forest or heavy forest. Also I forgot the link that shows the list of CT maps. Can anyone send it?
                      CT maps: http://topper64.co.uk/nk/bmc/ct
                      You don't need bannana farms to get to round 100, you can use sniper stall farm by using 2 4/2 ninjas in the middle of the mag set to "STRONG", 3 1/1 ice after the ninja, lots of ice before them, and supply drop.

Comment

Originally posted by alugia View Post
                        CT maps: http://topper64.co.uk/nk/bmc/ct
                        You don't need bannana farms to get to round 100, you can use sniper stall farm by using 2 4/2 ninjas in the middle of the mag set to "STRONG", 3 1/1 ice after the ninja, lots of ice before them, and supply drop.
                        I didn't say it is impossible to do r100 without farms, I said I won't waste my time on ice stalling. Also thanks for the link.

Comment

Very hard CT this week, but possible

(4 boosts were used, TT spamming at round 100, there were destroyers before TT spamming, a overclock is hiding under the HEB)

Comment

Originally posted by alugia View Post
                            Very hard CT this week, but possible

(4 boosts were used, TT spamming at round 100, there were destroyers before TT spamming, a overclock is hiding under the HEB)
                            Wow! Good job. I play on second city and map is beaker. Really easy and I got to 57,
                            could have gone further but bored and quit. Then someone did it to 58.

Comment

Who said Cave is out of CT business? I remember post about it. And there was another track mentioned, can't find that post.
                              Anyway it's still here. So the other track probably is too.

Comment

Sea

and Cave

Comment

Working...
                                X