BMC Boss General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMC Boss General Discussion Thread

Bosses nowadays are not as popular as they were before, but I figured it would still be worth it to make this thread. What are all of your current strategies for the boss bloons?
    Part AP Hunter, part Youtuber, part KOTH Player/Manager. Skype is smurfblade1999 if you want to add me.

killing them
    My channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/itsketo

Comment

Originally posted by Keto View Post
      killing them
      You're not Topper.

Ya can't be cool without being a Moder8or.

On a more serious note, I don't think bosses in Web and Mobile work too differently so you can take this as some general boss strategy too.
      Last edited by PeterHoHK; 15-06-16, 03:33 AM.
      Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

And no new content probably means no more boss types. So we have just four: bloonarius, vortex, dreadbloon, blastapopoulos.
        You have a new tower!
        Banana Farm
        Banana farms are a very important tower. Try to have at least three 2/0 farms.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonc65 View Post
          And no new content probably means no more boss types. So we have just four: bloonarius, vortex, dreadbloon, blastapopoulos.
          No wonder BMC General Discussion Thread #6 ground to a halt. Nothing else to talk about.
          Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
          BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
          YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

The blastpopulast might be the easiest to pop, vortex is the second easiest, dreadbloon is the third easiest, and bloonarius is the fourth easiest.
            The Bloonarius the the hardest to pop, dreadbloon the the second hardest, vortex the the third hardest, and the blastpopulast is the fourth hardest.
            I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here http://tinyurl.com/hkmk97k so see ya there.

Comment

I snatches only round 2
              and grabs the 2 crates

Comment

Originally posted by Can I Log In View Post
                The blastpopulast might be the easiest to pop, vortex is the second easiest, dreadbloon is the third easiest, and bloonarius is the fourth easiest.
                The Bloonarius the the hardest to pop, dreadbloon the the second hardest, vortex the the third hardest, and the blastpopulast is the fourth hardest.

To me it feels as though Dreadbloon has the least health.
                NK Profile: 19,765 AP (Rank 40), Disciple of Sun
                SAS 4: Level 100 Assault (x2), Medic, and Heavy
                BTD 5: Rank 77
                BMC: City levels 29/22
                BTDB: ~3200 Battlescore
                Accepted DCs
                YouTube
                Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Can I Log In
                  Originally posted by Lightning
                  To me it feels as though Dreadbloon has the least health.
                  I find it backwards too.
                  Blastapopoulos, Vortex, Dreadbloon, Bloonarius going from hardest to easiest.
                  For health: Bloonarius and Blastapopoulos are tied, then Vortex, then Dreadbloon going from most to least.
                  Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
                  Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
                  Originally posted by Trainfeeb
                  Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

I marvel how anyone can say that Bloonarius is not by far the easiest. Level 20 in 1 is easy NAPS with no other boss.
                    You have a new tower!
                    Banana Farm
                    Banana farms are a very important tower. Try to have at least three 2/0 farms.

Comment

He does however seem to have a larger health than the other bosses , but he's also on an incredibly easy path, and has no special ability.
                      Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http://ninjakiwi.com/profile/Deathsax I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathsax View Post
                        He does however seem to have a larger health than the other bosses , but he's also on an incredibly easy path, and has no special ability.
                        And it spawns strong bloons (BFBs at early levels), which means more cash, for more towers.
                        93 accepted daily challenges.
                        BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 20855 (Level 41) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors
                        Originally posted by Katy Perry
                        Yeah, they slither like a centipede

Comment

I like moar cash.
                          Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http://ninjakiwi.com/profile/Deathsax I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

blastpopulous is hardest to pop for me.

For me:
                            Easiest to Hardest. (NOTE: It's based on difficulty as well)

Dreadbloon>Bloonarius>Vortex>Blastpopulous
                            YouTube Channel
                            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJC...AGlwq5hhfWC6JA

Ninjakiwi
                            http://ninjakiwi.com/profile/SuperMonkeysandbox

I started Ninjakiwi since BTD5 was a new game since January 2012 and I am happy that I am still here today.

Comment

Bloonarius is probably the easiest, until lvl 25+ where dreadbloon would take its place instead.
                              I really don't see how someone would call blastapopoulos easy. It has the health of bloonarius, but 2.5 times as fast. Also the fireballs greatly reduce the effectiveness of 1/3 spike factories, possibly the best tower against bosses.

Comment

Working...
                              X