Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why actually Apprentice is discriminated?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah okay spelled with S, since jitsu is japanese I think and im not sure if they even have a z there in their language.

Comment

Question, Which gives more Anti-Blimp power 2x 2/4 aprentices with the phoenix active or a 2/3 robo monkey assuming all are in the effects of a MIB+monkey drums. their cost is similar enough that i've had to decide between them for surprise ZOMG's in non farm levels.

Comment

Originally posted by APOGD View Post
        Oh yes, I forgot phoenix doesn't disappear when you sell the tower, but yes, Bloonjitzu is no match against a team of moab maulers, a couple of bloon impact and/or an arctic wind, it is much cheaper and deals much more damage, that is why I always use a lot of towers and don't just spam Bloonjitsus. Is it spelled with a z or an s.
        its spelled with a tsu or つ. And Yes the language does have Z equivilents to its S based syllables but they aren't commonly used.

Comment

Originally posted by Ptolemy2002 View Post
          Any tower that can't get a good defense alone is pathetic and useless.
          Do you even realize what your avatar is?
          My shameless advertising:

BMCM Left Tier 4 Elimination
          BTDB Flash Tower Elimination
          BMCM Right Tier 4 Elimination
          Is Minecraft Really for Children?
          9 + 10 REALLY IS 21!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

Do you even realize what your avatar is?
            Yes. Bloonchipper makes an almost perfect defense. The only weakness is camos.
            The bloonchipper is the best.

Comment

Yes. Bloonchipper makes an almost perfect defense. The only weakness is camos.
              Not solo. You're not going to be able to defeat large clusters of ceramics with only chippers. You need bloon popping power for support. Might I suggest a mortar?

9 + 10 REALLY IS 21!

Comment

Not solo. You're not going to be able to defeat large clusters of ceramics with only chippers. You need bloon popping power for support. Might I suggest a mortar?
                There are a lot of towers that cannot defend a bunch of ceramics by themselves. That's not what I meant by a decent defense. If I needed to defend clusters of ceramics, I would use either the dart monkey or the monkey apprentice. Using the mortar would be a BIG mistake.

Comment

There are a lot of towers that cannot defend a bunch of ceramics by themselves. That's not what I meant by a decent defense. If I needed to defend clusters of ceramics, I would use either the dart monkey or the monkey apprentice. Using the mortar would be a BIG mistake.
                  You're not even going to be able to defeat small clusters of ceramics with chippers. In fact, your bloonchippers will die to a constant stream of grouped green bloons--even a 2/2 mortar can defend that. Chipper is just so bad at defending solo. It shines at decimating MOAB-class bloons; that's why it's a support tower. The mortar shines at stalling the blimps and destroying clustered bloons.

Not only that, but mortar does put up a decent defense. With Big Ones and Pop and Awe, you can reliably destroy MOABs and occasionally BFBs.

9 + 10 REALLY IS 21!

Comment

You're not even going to be able to defeat small clusters of ceramics with chippers. In fact, your bloonchippers will die to a constant stream of grouped green bloons--even a 2/2 mortar can defend that.
                    That's because they are grouped. The bloonchipper isn't really good at those, but neither is the glue gunner, ice tower, dart monkey, sniper monkey, and a lot more. It's a weakness that's just tagged onto a bunch of towers. The mortar only has a limited grouped bloon popping power because of it's weakness against blacks and zebras, it's slow attack speed, and it's small blast radius.
                    Chipper is just so bad at defending solo. It shines at decimating MOAB-class bloons; that's why it's a support tower. The mortar shines at stalling the blimps and destroying clustered bloons.
                    Since it sucks up bloons and releases them without letting them move on the track, the bloonchipper can be considered BETTER at stalling than the mortar. Also, the bloonchipper can support a lot better than the mortar since it brings the bloons out behind it for easy access to other towers. It still makes a good defense, too, though.
                    Not only that, but mortar does put up a decent defense. With Big Ones and Pop and Awe, you can reliably destroy MOABs and occasionally BFBs.
                    I guarantee that the mortar is THE WORST at killing MOABS except for the ice tower and the glue gunner. The bloonchipper, however, is the best! click here and go to the last post for EVEN MORE defense for the chipper. It makes a really good defense!

Comment

Guys you're deviating from the topic again.

If your discussion has nothing to do with Apprentices, make a separate topic and do your discussion there.

If this happen again I'll call a mod to lock this topic.
                      Please check out my Daily Challenges and DeviantArt.

Comment

Apprentice 2|2 is cheaper than Ninja 2|3
                        -Apprentice 2|2 (strong) and Ninja 2|1 is a good start

Comment

Buy/Sell phoenix ability on flash is surpisingly ok if you don't mind wasting the cash

Comment

Working...
                          X