No announcement yet.

BMCO General Discussion Thread 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can use other things for MOABs, like 2/3 bombs, 1/3 spike factories, or even 2/3 boomers. Put your 2/3 boomers in the front to take out the MOABs and have a couple of 3/1s behind for the ceramics and under.
    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
    (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
    Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
      You can use other things for MOABs, like 2/3 bombs, 1/3 spike factories, or even 2/3 boomers. Put your 2/3 boomers in the front to take out the MOABs and have a couple of 3/1s behind for the ceramics and under.
      true but sometimes i dont have much money or get early moabs in that case i combine it with 2/3 boomer and ice

Comment

• Originally posted by lol7790 View Post

true but sometimes i dont have much money or get early moabs in that case i combine it with 2/3 boomer and ice
        You can start out using the tower you like best (2/3 boomer is a very balanced tower for mid-game), and by the time there are too many bloons for you to handle with just the 2/3s, you'll have plenty of money for AW, shards, and ricochet. (Don't forget the 2/2 village.)
        My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
        (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
        Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

You can start out using the tower you like best (2/3 boomer is a very balanced tower for mid-game), and by the time there are too many bloons for you to handle with just the 2/3s, you'll have plenty of money for AW, shards, and ricochet. (Don't forget the 2/2 village.)
          well i sometimes try to start with farm or supermonkey aloso i believe 3/x engineer at spawn will do mcuh work
          and then 2/2 (or3) only for ddts

Comment

• holy moly i got 3 knowledge packs form 1 tile i did monkey teams on beacon tile monkey teams gave 1 pack i got a random pack and the beacon pack omg and i destroyed the ddts with 10 2/3 engineers gg sentries also no lifes lost

Comment

• If a play with more than double the Honour attacks, does defending the attack grant Honour?

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

• I'm leaving this here.
                https://discord.gg/TNdxjHN
                Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

• Does beating a harder attack give you more Honour?

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

• No, it only relies on you and your opponent's honor.
                    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

• The page enhancer (made by Topper) on http://topper64.co.uk/nk/ enhance does not seem to work.

copying and pasting the the code specified in the body of the webpage into the URL section of the bookmark popup does nothing.
                      I decided to put a / at the end of the URL and add the code, but that gives me an error saying that I am attempting to overload their servers.

If anyone can give me any advice to make it work, I would be glad to hear it!
                      Last edited by pigcoder4; 08-01-18, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Hello, does anyone know why i dont get any battle reports from my MVM? (pvp) on my phone? i got 1 saying he beat my attack, and i got attacked 1 time, in 4 days. i got from level 1 to 20 and got attacked 1 time and 1 battle report, my last account (in 2015 i belive) hit level 20 aswell exept on that account i got attacked 3-8 times aday, it got to the poin where i was sick of all the attacks, now i never get attacked. or even reports of my own attacks, any ideas?

Comment

• You probably went into pacifist mode. You go into it after about three days without sending an attack or a revenge(Correct me if I'm wrong).

P.S. this is the web version forum. Go to http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/mo...monkey-city-aa for the mobile version.

Comment

Working...
                          X