X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMCO General Discussion Thread 7

New thread for new forum.

Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
    BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
    YouTube channel | My Ratings System

I once built a sniper monkey #regrets
    No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

Are we going to move all the threads back onto these forums, like the CT Discussion Thread, Boss Discussion Thread, etc.?
      NK Profile: 19,765 AP (Rank 40), Disciple of Sun
      SAS 4: Level 100 Assault (x2), Medic, and Heavy
      BTD 5: Rank 77
      BMC: City levels 29/22
      BTDB: ~3200 Battlescore
      Accepted DCs
      YouTube
      Discord

Comment

People can start new threads when they're relevant

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan Sharpe Anforth View Post
          I once built a sniper monkey #regrets
          It's ok. We'll assume it was during the time of round 2 MOABs and white popping Snap Freeze and call it good.
          Blast 'em biters.

Comment

That time also reminds me of when I thought dartlings were the best tower at the time. Oh the mistakes that were made.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyRainstorm View Post
              That time also reminds me of when I thought dartlings were the best tower at the time. Oh the mistakes that were made.

I still utilize dartlings aplenty on River Crossing, due to them comparing to buccaneers in attack as well as range and control.

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post

I still utilize dartlings aplenty on River Crossing, due to them comparing to buccaneers in attack as well as range and control.
                Yeah don't get me wrong I still think they're a solid tower. Just at the time they were one of the few towers that could reliably handle round 3 MOABs (I believe this was before towers like the Ninjas were buffed as well)

Comment

I also find myself utilizing dartings on days when i'm feeling a lil masochistic
                  No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

As for River tiles, I just spam dartlings. Maybe it's not the best strategy, but it works for me.
                    93 accepted daily challenges.
                    BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 23625 (Level 42) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors
                    Originally posted by Kodak Black
                    I'm the s*** I'm farting, I don't know how to potty

Comment

0/0 Dartlings are actually quite good with Monkey Knowledge.

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

Found a Bounty Card after who knows how many packs. It was Red Hot Spikes.

Spoiler:

Meh. They could probably help in a pinch.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazing Wolf View Post
                          Found a Bounty Card after who knows how many packs. It was Red Hot Spikes.

Spoiler:

Meh. They could probably help in a pinch.

City cash bounties are some of the worst bounties. Even more useless than red-hot spikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post

City cash bounties are some of the worst bounties. Even more useless than red-hot spikes.
                            What kind of bounties are there again?

Comment

Originally posted by Blazing Wolf View Post

What kind of bounties are there again?

Spikes, crates, city cash, Monkey Secrets, wild card packs, ancient packs, regular monkey packs, boss abilities, bloonstones, monkey boosts.

Comment

Working...
                              X