This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
    I know that if you have a lot of stuff that is in the process of being built, upgraded, or repaired, the lag is quite noticeable in the city.
    That was even before upgrading or building.
    90 accepted daily challenges.
    BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 20545 (Level 41) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors
    Originally posted by Katy Perry
    Yeah, they slither like a centipede

Comment

• Hi, I'm new to this new forum so I don't know where to post this. I didn't even find how to post, lol.

Please!!! I beg you! Stop playing with the checkmark buttons to position a new tower. It's annoying, you're in a hurry and you have to press the checkmark to actually position the tower. My iPad screen is broken (yeah, I know, you can laugh at me) so I have to rotate the device everytime I need to press those damn checkmark. It seems you are playing with those buttons as sometimes they appear and sometimes they don't. Please! They're totally useless and waste time for us. Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by TodoMePasa web View Post
        Hi, I'm new to this new forum so I don't know where to post this. I didn't even find how to post, lol.

Please!!! I beg you! Stop playing with the checkmark buttons to position a new tower. It's annoying, you're in a hurry and you have to press the checkmark to actually position the tower. My iPad screen is broken (yeah, I know, you can laugh at me) so I have to rotate the device everytime I need to press those damn checkmark. It seems you are playing with those buttons as sometimes they appear and sometimes they don't. Please! They're totally useless and waste time for us. Thank you!
        i dont know how to help you poste this in the web section thre is a BMC mobile section scroll a bit down maby you find your answer there

Comment

• Bloon Beacon is in my territory. I CAN EVEN BUILD OR MOVE BUILDINGS ON IT !
          Can you correct it ? It's on Grassy path's city.
          -MasterH2O (can't post a screenshot because it won't load)

Comment

• My bloon beacon is on a captured tile. I used bloonstones the first time and they were taken from my account.

Also, a day or two ago when I entered my city my banana farms had stopped generating money at ~5 gold.

Edit: I completed the tile again and when I opened the knowledge pack, I noticed I hadn't got the xp from the two packs I got the first time I completed the tile. Any chance of getting a refund for my ~10000 gold, 10 bloonstones and two knowledge packs?

Edit2: The progress I have made during this day did not save. None of it. Tell you what, this game can go f*** itself.
            Last edited by ChezeNator; 06-08-17, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• My bloonbeacon is stuck on the same tile over and over... it's getting well boring but I have to play it to get to the Boss, which seems to the only thing worth playing these days. MvM doesn't work, I've been checking 10 or 12 times nearly every day on grassy pass but no challengers in nearly three months. I'm starting to wonder if the game is starting to totally break down.

Comment

• well i hate it you cant replace the beacon it will be stuck on the tile until you beat it there needs to be a way where it chnage sposition either buying or wihtint time

Comment

• lol7790 I've beaten it so many times I've lost count but it's still there, laughing at me grrrrrrr grrrrrrrr

Comment

• Hey I don't know if this is a bug or what not but I'm a little bit annoyed. I actually made this forum account just so I could ask about why this happens, And I can't ask in a regular thread because it says I have to wait a day and 5 posts before I can create a topic. I still might but I figured I'd post here anyway... I'll explain in a moment. First and foremost let me say I love playing this game, it's more fun than BTD5. Very good game and all..

But here is my issue, a lot of times when I'm playing the game crashes. I notice the game has incredible lag and say if I'm on a specific tile thats like a lot of rounds, sometimes the game crashes and I have to hit reload. And when I re load it's as if I never won despite it saying ''Victory'' So then I have to do it all over again.

And what's even worse today that kind of pretty much annoyed me beyond anything was the fact I had someone attack my city and I successfully did defend my city from the attack. But I knew I was gonna crash soon as I finished beating all 20 something rounds of the said attack. I got ''Victory'' and you know click to claim rewards etc.. And then when game crashed like I predicted would happen. I notice when it's SUPER laggy this happens. I don't know why this lag occurs but it just does.. Any how when I re loaded my game instead of it saving my win. The guy ''swept through my city'' and I lost some city reward and was minuses stuff and lost all my gold that I saved.

Now it's one thing if I got beaten fair and square and what not, but this is injustice cause I won and it didn't even save. My suggestion is at least let things save step by step or something..

Anyway I play this game in google chrome on my PC. It won't let me play it in fire fox cause some weird error. But yeah I don't know what the issue is, but please tell me how could I avoid this cause it's terribly frustrating.

I recall in BTD5 if we lower the game graphics from high to low it reduces lag. In BMC I try that and it still don't work. I don't know why the game lags like this suddenly? Either way it's not fair that I lost all my stuff despite defending my city.

So if anyone can help me with this issue or shed some light please do, I really would appreciate it and thank you to anyone who does.

Would also like to add if there's any way I can play this is in firefox please let me know cause I recall it being less laggy in firefox. Problem is when I load it I get that weird error message so since then I've stopped using firefox and only play in Chrome. I might try opera maybe.
                    Last edited by HempsteadBMC; 01-09-17, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• You may be getting in increased lag if you have a lot of MvM data.
                      Firefox usually is better and Opera will be very similar to Chrome.

One thing to try would be a 64 bit browser if you can.

What error do you see in Firefox?
                      You may want to get in touch with [email protected] so we can go through everything.

Comment

• CT+alltowers+round50+= -349567FPS how to fix? well not that less fps just like <10fps

Comment

• I hope the last post being from 8 months ago doesn't mean what it looks like. In any case, I opened around 117 monkey knowledge packs a few days ago. I got 4 "5x boss abilities" cards out of it, but when I checked none of them were added to the pylon icon menu in the boss battle. I haven't kept track of whether or not other items are similarly missing, but I had noticed that I wasn't getting 'boss abilities' added when I find them in knowledge packs in the past and paid close attention this time. My nk account is the same as it is here, gbiota1. Any advice on how to keep these things in the future when they are awarded to me is appreciated.

Comment

• Did you check in the same game session or was it later? Can you get in touch with support.ninjakiwi.com? We'll be able to add those back for you too

Comment

• IT was a later game session. I will follow your instructions. Thanks you.

Comment

• Originally posted by gbiota1
                                I hope the last post being from 8 months ago doesn't mean what it looks like. In any case, I opened around 117 monkey knowledge packs a few days ago. I got 4 "5x boss abilities" cards out of it, but when I checked none of them were added to the pylon icon menu in the boss battle. I haven't kept track of whether or not other items are similarly missing, but I had noticed that I wasn't getting 'boss abilities' added when I find them in knowledge packs in the past and paid close attention this time. My nk account is the same as it is here, gbiota1. Any advice on how to keep these things in the future when they are awarded to me is appreciated.
                                I think you meant supply crates, as the boss ability bounty gives one of each ability.
                                Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My BTD5 Mods
                                Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
                                Originally posted by Bobby Alexander
                                Originally posted by crazywhiteman418
                                Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X