Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The flash/web version runs VERY slow for me as well. Takes 2-3 minutes to load and then some contested territories takes over 4 hours to get to round 76 and then I just give up. If I am not doing CT, I have to restart my browser every 4-5 tiles captured because it becomes unplayable slow. Is there no fix for this? I run Windows 7 64-bit with 8BG RAM and a 3.2 Ghz quad core processor. CPU maxes out at like 33% when the game crawls to unplayable slow. I know the GPU doesn't matter, but I do have 2GB RAM 2 yr old card. Task Manager always reports Firefox as using the most resources, and plugin container as second. My video card seems to not even being used. No usage level at all. Frustrating but I MUST find that Dark Idol!

Comment

• Originally posted by hushlilchild View Post

so i went to your profile and added you but then when i logged into monkey city i cant request or give you crates?
      It takes time to respond, just wait a day or 2 and it will work.
      The Monkey Apprentice is the best!

Comment

• Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
        Can't even play the damn game anymore... every time I try to load up the game, it gets stuck here

and no matter how many times I try refreshing, it just keeps getting stuck around that position, and NEVER loading to the game screen.
        The swf version is no better, even though it does load, it just takes 20 times longer than necessary, and upon trying to play anything after finally getting to the city, just ends up with you looking at the map loading screen for eternity...
        Close all other programs and tabs you might have on your browser, and update your flash player, maybe do some file cleanup.

Comment

• When you play ANY mission, you will hear the grass/hill/jungle music
          I can't spel.

I'm NOT dead.

Comment

• All other people just disappeared...

Comment

• And now this! LOL!

Comment

• Can I play the game yet, or will I have to look at this screen for eternity?

Originally posted by ZX840
                Why earn/win alloy when you can buy it? - it's only 36 alloy per $1 million
                My Youtube Channel

It's 'ZX840' btw, not zx...

Comment

• Originally posted by chefy68 View Post
                  And now this! LOL!
                  What happened?

Comment

• My level 37 city got leveled up to level 36 again. Odd indeed, but the days before everyone in the CT zone disappeared too after I had controlled it for 2 days... Not sure why any of this happens so posted in bug thread.

Comment

• I have a problem with earning bloonstones. Every time I have the "monkey team" event to earn bloonstones I only seem to earn them when I use all monkey towers mentioned in the event. If I have for example glue gunner, super monkey, monkey village, banana farms and I have tiles that don't allow banana farms or monkey villages I will not earn bloonstones. I find it annoying if I try to win a tile with only 3 towers and not earn anything.

Comment

• monkey team gives MK not bloonstones

Comment

• Another bug that I saw was that when not updating Spectre with the camo detection they shoot after camo bloons on map if they are first but not pop any of them.

Comment

• The Monkey Teams events are SOOOOOOO broken...

well at least the one I have at the moment...

The tack, spike, engineer, village, farm THAT ALLOWS SPIKES AND PINEAPPLES, keeps not giving me bloonstones... The last 2 MT events did, but I have played at least 25 tiles, and only been rewarded it twice. These are a couple of images of example tiles I have played that did NOT give me the reward for the MT event of which I should've been...

And just so you can see what I'm complaining about

Also, most of the tiles I have completed were MvM, but the past 2 MT events that have been active since I came back to the game were rewarding me. The same bug happened a couple of times with them too, but this one just keeps doing it for all of them...
                            Originally posted by ZX840
                            Why earn/win alloy when you can buy it? - it's only 36 alloy per $1 million
                            My Youtube Channel

It's 'ZX840' btw, not zx...

Comment

• Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
                              The Monkey Teams events are SOOOOOOO broken...

well at least the one I have at the moment...

The tack, spike, engineer, village, farm THAT ALLOWS SPIKES AND PINEAPPLES, keeps not giving me bloonstones... The last 2 MT events did, but I have played at least 25 tiles, and only been rewarded it twice. These are a couple of images of example tiles I have played that did NOT give me the reward for the MT event of which I should've been...

And just so you can see what I'm complaining about

Also, most of the tiles I have completed were MvM, but the past 2 MT events that have been active since I came back to the game were rewarding me. The same bug happened a couple of times with them too, but this one just keeps doing it for all of them...
                              MvMs and monkey teams don't mix, you might as well try mixing water and gasoline.

Comment

• ^ I might as well page Aaron about this. (Sorry, I don't know how often this thread is checked, and SOUP is inactive so...)

In normal tiles and track replays, it works just fine.
                                Last edited by Junior Monkey; 22-01-17, 10:10 PM.
                                Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My BTD5 Mods
                                Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
                                Originally posted by Trainfeeb

Comment

Working...
                                X