Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't even play the damn game anymore... every time I try to load up the game, it gets stuck here

and no matter how many times I try refreshing, it just keeps getting stuck around that position, and NEVER loading to the game screen.
    The swf version is no better, even though it does load, it just takes 20 times longer than necessary, and upon trying to play anything after finally getting to the city, just ends up with you looking at the map loading screen for eternity...
    Originally posted by ZX840
    I wont shoot if there isnt anything to kill

A persons loadout is not your concern, only ever worry about your loadout.

Don't take other peoples kills, cause that's just rude...

Co-op is for sharing, not for ruining other peoples fun by taking control and forcing others to leech cause they're not as fortunate as you are

Comment

• The flash/web version runs VERY slow for me as well. Takes 2-3 minutes to load and then some contested territories takes over 4 hours to get to round 76 and then I just give up. If I am not doing CT, I have to restart my browser every 4-5 tiles captured because it becomes unplayable slow. Is there no fix for this? I run Windows 7 64-bit with 8BG RAM and a 3.2 Ghz quad core processor. CPU maxes out at like 33% when the game crawls to unplayable slow. I know the GPU doesn't matter, but I do have 2GB RAM 2 yr old card. Task Manager always reports Firefox as using the most resources, and plugin container as second. My video card seems to not even being used. No usage level at all. Frustrating but I MUST find that Dark Idol!

Comment

• Originally posted by hushlilchild View Post

so i went to your profile and added you but then when i logged into monkey city i cant request or give you crates?
        It takes time to respond, just wait a day or 2 and it will work.
        The Banana Farm is the best!

Comment

• Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
          Can't even play the damn game anymore... every time I try to load up the game, it gets stuck here

and no matter how many times I try refreshing, it just keeps getting stuck around that position, and NEVER loading to the game screen.
          The swf version is no better, even though it does load, it just takes 20 times longer than necessary, and upon trying to play anything after finally getting to the city, just ends up with you looking at the map loading screen for eternity...
          Close all other programs and tabs you might have on your browser, and update your flash player, maybe do some file cleanup.

Comment

• When you play ANY mission, you will hear the grass/hill/jungle music
            A cat's IQ =1000+

Comment

• All other people just disappeared...

Comment

• And now this! LOL!

Comment

• Can I play the game yet, or will I have to look at this screen for eternity?

Originally posted by ZX840
                  I wont shoot if there isnt anything to kill

A persons loadout is not your concern, only ever worry about your loadout.

Don't take other peoples kills, cause that's just rude...

Co-op is for sharing, not for ruining other peoples fun by taking control and forcing others to leech cause they're not as fortunate as you are

Comment

• Originally posted by chefy68 View Post
                    And now this! LOL!
                    What happened?

Comment

• My level 37 city got leveled up to level 36 again. Odd indeed, but the days before everyone in the CT zone disappeared too after I had controlled it for 2 days... Not sure why any of this happens so posted in bug thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X