DDTs and Hydra Rocket Pods?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDTs and Hydra Rocket Pods?

I am not sure whether Hydra Rocket Pods and Bloon Area Denial System can damage DDTs. Seeing as they have "sharp" points and also explode upon impact, even though DDTs are immune to non-special sharp objects and explosions, this makes the Hydra Rocket Pods and Bloon Area Denial System damage to DDTs very confusing. Can anyone give me a clue to whether they can damage DDTs? And by the way, are there any other explosive towers that damage DDTs?
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Hydra rockets and BADS can damage DDTs - they pop all bloon types.

Other explosive towers...4/2 ace, 4/x spactory, 4/x bomb with camo detection, 4/x mortar with camo detection, and temple are the only other explosive towers I can think of that damage DDTs without MIB.

Comment

Hmm... That sounds interesting. By the way, isn't it that the Flash Bomb can also damage DDTs, even though it is extremely inefficient?
      If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post
        Hmm... That sounds interesting. By the way, isn't it that the Flash Bomb can also damage DDTs, even though it is extremely inefficient?
        Yes they can XD: though you would probably prefer a few MOAB assasins with a 2:4 Village.

Comment

I tend to enjoy multiple MOAB Maulers under an Monkey Intelligence Bureau. But once I get the good enough normal MOAB-class defense, then I will put more 4/2 Ninjas under the Monkey Intelligence Bureau, because they are quicker at attacking DDTs and shurikens can seek bloons. Put around 10 Bloonjitsus under a Monkey Intelligence Bureau and they will make a good extra defense against DDTs. Make the Monkey Intelligence Bureau a Call to Arms and that would make great for an emergency defense against multiple DDTs if one does not have Temples. It also helps to get some 2/4 Ninjas too and activate Sabotage Supply Lines once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post
            I tend to enjoy multiple MOAB Maulers under an Monkey Intelligence Bureau. But once I get the good enough normal MOAB-class defense, then I will put more 4/2 Ninjas under the Monkey Intelligence Bureau, because they are quicker at attacking DDTs and shurikens can seek bloons. Put around 10 Bloonjitsus under a Monkey Intelligence Bureau and they will make a good extra defense against DDTs. Make the Monkey Intelligence Bureau a Call to Arms and that would make great for an emergency defense against multiple DDTs if one does not have Temples. It also helps to get some 2/4 Ninjas too and activate Sabotage Supply Lines once in a while.
            welp if you want DDT suicide you use 2:4 spike traps with a 2:4 engineer and spam them all in one go. Also the camo detection is irrelevant in ninjas since the upgrade before intelligence bureau is camo detection anyway. The annoying thing about DDTs is that they take focus away from the temples on ZOMGs.

Comment

Monkey Intelligence Bureau is required for them to pop leads. Yes, Ninjas already have camo detection, but 4/2 Ninjas will feel like nothing to DDTs if Monkey Intelligence Bureau is not added to support all-popping detection.

Comment

It wont damage DDT since the darts turned into explosives and DDTs have black properties

Comment

I wonder what Junior Monkey says about DDTs and Hydra Rocket Pods.

Comment

Working...
                  X