Influence radius?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Influence radius?

I am not sure about what Monkey Knowledge Packs means by "Influence radius increased X%". Does it mean the radius of the Village itself has its influence radius increased by X% or does it refer to benefiting other towers from the Monkey Beacon? If it means the first option, I would probably favor that.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

I would assume the former is the intended option, because the Flash and Mobile version's village influence ranks work differently.

On here, it increases the benefit for the other towers, but on Mobile the influence radius is increased instead, which in my opinion makes more sense.
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

I wonder if on Mobile it does both? Or rather, it actually does the former but the latter is a result of that.

After all, you can make a village affect itself in Mobile.
      My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
      (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
      Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

I could as well test the ranges of both influenced Glue Gunners, since Glue Gunners don't ever have a range buff that may distort the results. I could screenshot the two and compare the amount of range.
        If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Working...
        X