Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do u beat round 36 on contested territory (PC)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web how do u beat round 36 on contested territory (PC)

No matter what my defenses are I cant get past round 36 on ct
    For some reason 11 moabs against a ddt rush isnt enough
    any strategies for round 36?

Several 4/2 ninjas against an MIB (2/3 Village) and if you can afford it, put an artic ice (3/2) near by too
    Originally posted by ZX840
    Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Originally posted by ZX840
    Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
    1000 in half a year
    if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )
    My Youtube Channel

Comment

much famrs and a temple 2/3 villages are op for deafeating DDT's (i remebe ri beated o9nce a ddt tile on level 16 with 2/3 boomersand a x/2 villa)

Comment

the best way to beat ddt's imo is to have the 2/4 spike workshop for the active. since ddt's move so fast they run over alot of the active.

Comment

Another good way is to put in 2/3 or 2/4 Spike Factories. More is better. 2/4 especially helpful in much later rounds when DDTs become much faster.

However, be sure that you do a good farming start in all your Contested Territories, and be sure to unlock the Banana Research Facility asap. Banana Research Facilities are so worth it once you buy them because you'll earn insane cash per round even if it means having a sore hand from moving the mouse to catch banana crates. But Banana Facilities is certainly a better option than multiple Banana Republics because there are fewer numbers crates than numbers of bananas to catch per farm.

If farms aren't an option due to terrain, do the Supply Drop Farming way. Get 0/4 (not 1/4) Snipers along with multiple 1-1 Ice Towers and have a good Spike Factory at the end. Put a 0-0 village near the Snipers to cheapen all the upgrades of Sniper (and plus saves more money). Keep pressing that Supply Drop button always and keep stalling those normal bloons. Hopefully, there should not be too many MOAB-class, otherwise be sure to get a 4-2 Spiked Mine Factory to stop those MOABs and BFBs.

If neither Spike Factories nor Farms are an option, due to High Desert Terrain, then I don't know what to do for decent income generation, sorry.
          If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

You need maximum popping power to pop moab class bloons and a ton of spike factories (3 2/3 and 4 3/2) to pop all the DDTs

Comment

Working...
            X