Monkey Knowledge Madness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkey Knowledge Madness

That's actually what the event's called isn't it? heh, good pun then.

Anywho, basically what this post is about is something I started a couple of months ago when I started playing BMC on a regular basis again. Not every day, but most days.
    Although I still only have level 15 in Monkey Tycoon, the rest are nearing closer to level 13, 14 and some close to 15 too. Recently I have been amassing around 100 packs at a time and then opening them together to see what sorts of RNG packs I can get, and the results can be pretty surprising, esp when it comes to how many wild pack bonuses I have been getting.
    Last month I posted out a poll on my activity feed asking about what I should do, and although some people picked to keep doing 100~ spurts, some picked the 200 choice, the winning was to save up 1,000 monkey knowledge packs and then open them one after another.

I have been doing that for about 2 weeks now, and I have already obtained just over 100 packs (mostly thanks to the bosses and the CT rewards). It will be some time till I collect the 1,000, but when I do, I promised I would record the box opening and post it on youtube (sped up if course cause just opening 100 takes >20 minutes ). I will post that video here too when the time comes.

Unlike other games with micro transactions, BMC is not too bad
    *cough* GTA online is the worst *cough*, but I may as well say it, "why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them, cause with all the bonuses now days they're so easy to obtain"
    Originally posted by ZX840
    Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
    1000 in half a year
    if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )
    My Youtube Channel

Well, it is no time waster. When everything is Lv. 15, you need to cap every tile to confirm VICTORY. Also, Lv. 40, All Upgrades, NLL, R100 on multiple maps, etc etc.

Five Words. Ten Letters. Say it and I'm yours.
    Me: Do U No De Wae

Comment

Oh yeah, I've already noticed the effects of just level 13 books. Crazy how good a 2/3 snipers i vs a 3/2 sniper - so much cheaper, but a bunch of them under a 2/1 beacon makes them 2.5x better and so much cheaper.
      A lot of this helps with monkey team events too, which really helps to get the packs I am after.
      Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
      1000 in half a year
      My Youtube Channel

Comment

They were easy to get ages ago too. They started implementing the easy rewards fairly quickly after implementing the knowledge.

Also, why does the game always stop short of the finish line for loading?

Comment

Originally posted by Lithe View Post
          Also, why does the game always stop short of the finish line for loading?
          That was a bug that appeared soon after the game stopped getting updates. I dunno why it happens, but you just have to wait longer for it to start when that happens.

1000 in half a year
          My Youtube Channel

Comment

I see. I guess I'm glad I stopped playing. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

It doesn't affect game play, just increases the waiting time for the game to load up.

1000 in half a year
              My Youtube Channel

Comment

Yeah but I'd rather not have to wait that long to play lol.

Comment

Milestone 200 reached

1000 in half a year
                  My Youtube Channel

Comment

300 - Just keeping this record to log how long each hundred takes.

1000 in half a year
                    My Youtube Channel

Comment

Thank you Bloonarius - 400

1000 in half a year
                      My Youtube Channel

Comment

I like knowledge pack madness

Comment

Working...
                        X