No announcement yet.

The best tower.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sungods in a tile is overpowered 3/0 engineer in early rounds for camo/lead 3/2 ice +3/1 boomer to pop muc bloons

Comment

Although I use ninja a lot, I don't like them because it's generally easy to get bloonjitsu, and they demolish everything except leads, but you can just place down a wizard or mortar.

I do like using tack shooters because of the insane attack speed and blade shooter has loads of pierce. It's still nowhere near the strongest tower, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical T View Post
        Although I use ninja a lot, I don't like them because it's generally easy to get bloonjitsu, and they demolish everything except leads, but you can just place down a wizard or mortar.

I do like using tack shooters because of the insane attack speed and blade shooter has loads of pierce. It's still nowhere near the strongest tower, though.
        Ring o fire upgrade is the one for me..... I've played the easy tracks on btd5 using only these + a village with camo upgrade and it looks spectacular, even pops all the MOABs. I agree with ninjas being good but too easy to upgrade, so no challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by granddad2015 View Post

Ring o fire upgrade is the one for me..... I've played the easy tracks on btd5 using only these + a village with camo upgrade and it looks spectacular, even pops all the MOABs. I agree with ninjas being good but too easy to upgrade, so no challenge.
          soo ninjas are the best then...

Comment

Originally posted by lol7790 View Post

soo ninjas are the best then...
            hey lol, ninja are the archetypal all rounders and are great in the early stages.... only thing I have against them is that they look like angry teddy bears hahaha.

Comment

Working...
            X