No announcement yet.

The best tower.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sungods in a tile is overpowered 3/0 engineer in early rounds for camo/lead 3/2 ice +3/1 boomer to pop muc bloons

Comment

Although I use ninja a lot, I don't like them because it's generally easy to get bloonjitsu, and they demolish everything except leads, but you can just place down a wizard or mortar.

I do like using tack shooters because of the insane attack speed and blade shooter has loads of pierce. It's still nowhere near the strongest tower, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical T View Post
        Although I use ninja a lot, I don't like them because it's generally easy to get bloonjitsu, and they demolish everything except leads, but you can just place down a wizard or mortar.

I do like using tack shooters because of the insane attack speed and blade shooter has loads of pierce. It's still nowhere near the strongest tower, though.
        Ring o fire upgrade is the one for me..... I've played the easy tracks on btd5 using only these + a village with camo upgrade and it looks spectacular, even pops all the MOABs. I agree with ninjas being good but too easy to upgrade, so no challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by granddad2015 View Post

Ring o fire upgrade is the one for me..... I've played the easy tracks on btd5 using only these + a village with camo upgrade and it looks spectacular, even pops all the MOABs. I agree with ninjas being good but too easy to upgrade, so no challenge.
          soo ninjas are the best then...

Comment

Originally posted by lol7790 View Post

soo ninjas are the best then...
            hey lol, ninja are the archetypal all rounders and are great in the early stages.... only thing I have against them is that they look like angry teddy bears hahaha.

Comment

I like the engineers and the ninja's, I prefer ninja's for sure.

Comment

Personally, if I was to go from the best set up to take down certain tiles, I'd say Ninja + Mortar for tiles up to MOAB tiles, I currently have 10 Ninjas and 4 Mortars and I have zero and I repeat ZERO tier 4 upgrades, I do however have all the available upgrades that you can get just by casually upgrading without any of the special buildings except for the 2 you're forced to get when you begin the game, so I basically am taking a massive risk by not getting any Special buildings which can definitely eat me up in the long run for CT's, but I will personally say that I don't use 3/2 Ninjas but actually more on 3/1's because even though I could get a lot of confusion for this but I don't think that getting a 3/2 Ninja is worth for a simple distraction and it felt a lot easier not buying distraction but just to carry on with my tower meta between rounds and I think it has helped a lot. Depending if the tile is Camo or Regrow, I will change my upgrade path but other than that, MOAB tiles is just the same rinse and repeat process but it helps get the job done. BFB's to DDT's will definitely require some spike factory abuse and a weird Mortar and Ice tower strategy that combines itself with the spike factories to hold off the ceramics long enough to cause the most damage but I'm still experimenting with it but I think I am getting somewhere's with it but I just don't have the main basis on how to go on with it but I'm learning how to get the first half of the rounds laid out.

Comment

nah these towers aren't the best.

The 0/0 dart monkey is the best.No bloon can stop him.Only his nemesis the camgrow red bloon can stop him.

jk for me the best tower is the MIB because its passive ability allows nearby monkeys to:

1)Increase their range.
                  2)Increase their attack speed.
                  3)Increase their popping power.
                  4)Allows them to detect camo(NOT YOU SNIPAHZ though the discount is worth it :3)
                  And.......the most important 2.
                  5)Allows them to attack ANY kind of bloon,including leads and DDTs.
                  6)Its ability(MIB Call To Arms) can double their attack speed.

Don't get me wrong,but this tower really helped a lot in CT(MVM=not sure...for me that is.Haven't played it for a long time.Your opinions might be different than mine anyway),capturing tiles.That it.Th-That's all I can think.Ninja+MIB iz gud 4 ur brein,helf,hart n more
                  Last edited by H4l0Gamer4332; 24-10-17, 03:04 PM.
                  http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ot...tier-4-stories
                  http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ot...fanfic-stories

Mah stupid advertising.Don't click,it contains cookies and meme machines and its also not that toxic(not at all)

Current avatar:nope.avi(somehow makes me have that american vibe)
                  Nothing to see here,just saying GET MEMED BOI/GAL

Comment

The ninja and the wizard are quite good, as well as the ice tower and the chipper (though the latter two suck in BTDB)

Comment

Ninja. Hands down. Bloonjitsu is great for early rounds, and Saboteur is great for later rounds.

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

Working...
                      X