The best tower.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But they work so well as Mid-Game MOAB PP
    I'm just a Quick Procrastinator who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
    Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

Everybody forgets about the bloonchipper. If you get it 2-4, It can maul moab classes faster than any other tower (including the almighty temple). If you want to own ceramics, get the bloonchipper to 2-4. Building an army of towers (especially triple dart dart monkeys) around the bloonchipper is always a good idea. This attacks 3 times as fast as any other bloonchipper. This will also suck all bloons in for your towers to destroy (as a power up). Also, if you put a spike machine right behind a bloonchipper, you will destroy all bloons. On top of all of this, it filters all the popped bloons behind it so that your towers can kill them before the bloonchipper is even done with his attack! And then, it puts the bloon right back where it was so that it doesn't advance on the track WHATSOEVER. PLUS, it is relatively cheap. The only weakness is camo bloons. If you have a lot of them, you are practically invincible!
      Last edited by Ptolemy2002; 01-10-16, 03:20 AM.
      The bloonchipper is the best.
      http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ju...7143#post77143

My profile picture
      http://i.imgur.com/z7wCGHX.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ptolemy2002 View Post
        If you get it 2-4, It can maul moab classes faster than any other tower (including the almighty temple).
        Wait, Supa-Vac can pop MOABs in BMCM?
        I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
        Click here to view all my:

BTD5 Suggestions
        SAS4 New Gun Ideas®
        Accepted Daily Challenges

Comment

Originally posted by CWJD View Post
          Wait, Supa-Vac can pop MOABs in BMCM?
          Sorry. I meant a 4-2. But a 2-4 can suck the moabs into the tower, though
          Last edited by Ptolemy2002; 01-10-16, 03:32 PM.

My profile picture

Comment

With proper village cover, Ninjas are just devastating, a swarm of ninjas 3|2 in the radius of a 2|3 village, and you can even tear a DDT in half, but, that's with a swarm of fifteen, I am yet to try with a smaller swarm though. A strong starting tower if you ask me, since no matter what, it can see right through camouflaged veneer of a Bloon, and pop it. The Tier three upgrades are strong, 3|x is good against midsized swarms on its own, and just spamming them is even more deadly, with enough 3|2 ninjas, I have held off ZOMGs​, and 4|2 are very powerful in large numbers. X|3 is good if you don't want to use engineers, but want to effectively stop cammo leads, the stun effect also makes it easier for other towers to pick off the helpless stunned Bloons, it's pretty much a scaled down 4|2 bomb tower, with less price tag, and another useful upgrade after it, the sabotage upgrade.

Aces are worth looking at too, the tier three attacks aren't so bad, and tier fours are exceptional, a 4|x ace in the radius of a 2|3 village will mow quite a bit down, and if one is good in the radius of a village, throw another AC-130 (metaphorically, don't throw gunships physically) in, or two, and you have great coverage. And when all else fails, drop a 30 megaton bomb on it! I don't really use X|4
            ​Aces as much as others do, but, it's a nuclear attack, it sounds like it is good for clearing all the little cannon fodder Bloons from around bigger Bloons (BFBs, ZOMGs, and even DDTs). I wouldn't recommend using aces as a start tower though, for obvious, poor anti-lead reasons.

​And, the always dangerous Dartling gun. I get the sense that people do not like these because they are not the best to use around farms (and not because the slightly radioactive Bloontonium darts cause bananas to grow weird). Sure, some of the price tags are a bit high with the DG, but each upgrade is powerful. I've held off MOAB groups with a hand full of 2|2 DGs, and a 2|1 village. I would say this is a strong pick, great suppressive firepower, and the best aiming system if you ask me. I don't know many towers that can crush MOABs at 2|2 with under five at once. Super Monkeys are the only other one that can pull that off, after that, DGs. In my experience of early game, when your city is below LVL 25, Dartling guns can be the backbone of your defenses, high ROF, high impact damage, strong pierce, 0|0 cammo detection, rapid fire explosions, and overkill lasers, oh and did I add that they also have a great aiming system, and the ability is strong too.

I would actually give the DG the top spot, sure, it's expensive, but people throw Super Monkeys around, and those are MORE expensive than the DG at times, and they don't have 0|0 camo detection, DGs are like a cheaper, and situationally stronger alternative to Super Monkeys. So, my vote is for Dartlings.

Comment

Everybody forgets about the bloonchipper. If you get it 2-4, It can maul moab classes faster than any other tower (including the almighty temple). If you want to own ceramics, get the bloonchipper to 2-4. Building an army of towers (especially triple dart dart monkeys) around the bloonchipper is always a good idea. This attacks 3 times as fast as any other bloonchipper. This will also suck all bloons in for your towers to destroy (as a power up). Also, if you put a spike machine right behind a bloonchipper, you will destroy all bloons. On top of all of this, it filters all the popped bloons behind it so that your towers can kill them before the bloonchipper is even done with his attack! And then, it puts the bloon right back where it was so that it doesn't advance on the track WHATSOEVER. PLUS, it is relatively cheap. The only weakness is camo bloons. If you have a lot of them, you are practically invincible!
              ​The 4|2 does 500 damage to moabs, BFBs, and ZOMGs, (DDTs are Camo), which is more than ground 0, but there is no such thing as bloonchipper in BMCO.
              The Monkey Apprentice is the best!

Comment

Everybody forgets about the bloonchipper.
                Couldn't agree more. 4/2 chippers are my favorite for taking on blimps, largely because they are kept from advancing through the map while they tangle with the chipper. I usually pair them with 4/2 ninjas, though sometimes I use the triple dart monkey.

I'm a little surprised more people aren't talking about ice monkeys. A 3/2 ice monkey paired with a 2/3 ice monkey takes care of a lot of bloons without any help for a long time. On maps that restrict ice, I tend to substitute a couple 3/2 glue monkeys.

Still, chippers and ninjas are the ones I use for the heavy lifting. Those and one monkey city are how I beat the MOAB graveyards A couple 2/3 ninjas with three 4/2 ninjas all bunched together mid-track have pretty amazing popping power.

Comment

Originally posted by sneakymonkey View Post

A 3/2 ice monkey paired with a 2/3 ice monkey takes care of a lot of bloons without any help for a long time. On maps that restrict ice, I tend to substitute a couple 3/2 glue monkeys.

Still, chippers and ninjas are the ones I use for the heavy lifting. Those and one monkey city are how I beat the MOAB graveyards A couple 2/3 ninjas with three 4/2 ninjas all bunched together mid-track have pretty amazing popping power.
                  I kind of agree with you too. They aren't the best, but they can do work. If you get a 2-3 ice tower, a 3-2 ice tower, a 3-2 glue gunner, and a 2-3 monkey village, you will be invulnerable to all bloon types unless it is a mob class.

My profile picture

Comment

This is flash, not mobile!
                    The Monkey Apprentice is the best!

Comment

Originally posted by APOGD View Post
                      This is flash, not mobile!

Sorry.

I just found the forum through a search and didn't realize it was broken into web/mobile sections.

Comment

1.Spectres (4/2 Monkey Ace)
                        I use use them in a very game when I can (not on most Monkey Teams Events or where its not allowed) to control Rushes and destroy them fast . Knowledge Makes them very cheap and they get cheaper on many Terrains .
                        Thats why this is the best tower for me I can win most beacon Tiles with only Villages and Monkey Aces (Spectres) so of course for me they are the best tower . 1 Spectre could destroy easily everything lower than a BFB and more of them could nearly destroy anything on most tracks .

2.Super Monkeys
                        On Tiles without Monkey Teams Events I use 2/3 Robo Monkeys first against the first BFB then to support the Spectres so they are also pretty good for me. And on some Tiles and most contested territories i also use Temples. The most powerful tower upgrade is the temple but without sacrifices and much cash forget it so i think its not the best tower but for me the super monkey is the second best tower .

3.4/2 Ninjas (Bloonjitsu)
                        They are on every tile (except for water tiles and Monkey Teams Events were they arent allowed) the first Tower I build (1/1 to 2/1 to 3/1 to 4/1 to 4/2) so without them it would be much harder for me which makes them very important for me too . But for the later rounds I dont use them that much except on Events with Ninjas so only third place . They are not the most powerful tower but very powerful for their low price and one of the best anti camo towers . Many of them could take out even a ZOMG and under under influence of x/3 or higher Villages they could also beat DDTs easily (when there are many of them of course).

Comment

I think the best tower is the engineer because he can make foam to see camos which also pops leads and he has the power of four monkeys shooting at once not to mention the bloon trap. I use him at the start of every round because he is so useful. Also with monkey knowledge the turrets he builds can see camo and pop leads.
                          Last edited by Valourmonkey; 10-09-17, 08:34 PM.

Comment

I am one of those people would say that the ninja monkey is all-around the best tower for Bloons Monkey City.

I use this tower for almost everything in Bloons Monkey City, from when I am in a new city, all the way to the edge of the world. This tower is incredibly useful in almost any environment you put it in. It can be useful from early on in a game all the way to the end of a game, I don't even use MOAB Maulers much anymore because I most rely on bloonjitsus to take out most MOAB class bloons (unless it is a DDT tile.) These can even be used effectively in CTs, via Sabotage Supply Lines. While not the most useful, it is still useful.
                            However, other than that, I really like to use super monkeys (even on regular tiles,) spectres, and spike factories. And I didn't forget about banana farms. In fact, I would say that banana farms are the second most useful towers in the game.

Comment

Ninja 4|2 early game/tile, 2|4 late game in CT

Comment

The Engineer is my favorite because of how useful it is at pretty much every stage of the game. With the tier 3 upgrades of a Dart Monkey, its usefulness runs out rather quickly. The Engineer, however, is very inexpensive and has tier 3 upgrades that can help in a lot of different situations. MOAB? Sprockets. Leads and camos? Don't worry. Cleansing Foam has you covered. Now, the really overpowered part of engineers comes in the form of the Bloon Trap.

Comment

Working...
                                X