No announcement yet.

The best tower.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing beats the diversity and raw ability of the Tack Shooter.
    Blade Shooter > Tack Sprayer

Comment

Originally posted by Primatis View Post
      Nothing beats the diversity and raw ability of the Tack Shooter.
      I'm not surprised.

Still I prefer ninjas. Bloonjitsu is very powerful in early-game, and SSL is essential for CT. (Except on water terrains of course)
      Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
        I'm not surprised.

Still I prefer ninjas. Bloonjitsu is very powerful in early-game, and SSL is essential for CT. (Except on water terrains of course)
        Yeah Ninjas definitely are powerful, I think they're an obvious number 2!
        Blade Shooter > Tack Sprayer

Comment

Ninjas beat out the tack shooter with their natural camouflage detection, honestly. The only argument against it from a tack shooters point of view is that the tack shooter has malestorm, but without spamming it, it's not as useful as a bloonjutsu ninja over time, and selling and rebuying doesn't count, as it is using multiple towers not one.
          Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http://ninjakiwi.com/profile/Deathsax I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

Am I the only person who doesn't use Maelstrom at ALL in BMC?
            Sure, maybe I use them when I'm like, "I have so much spare cash so yeah why the heck not", but in my key defense? No.
            I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
            Click here to view all my:

BTD5 Suggestions
            SAS4 New Gun Ideas®
            Accepted Daily Challenges

Comment

Originally posted by CWJD View Post
              Sure, maybe I use them when I'm like, "I have so much spare cash so yeah why the heck not", but in my key defense? No.
              Nope, I hardly use them as well. Hi level MK Bloonjitsu is enough for ceramics and spectre cleans up late game, The only place they are probably useful is for bosses.

Comment

The only time I've ever had to use it besides boss fights was in a mvm.
                Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http://ninjakiwi.com/profile/Deathsax I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

Ice tower. Fairly cheap, pops lead, and lets you get away with reduced firepower so you can farm more. Also excellent at cleaning up the rushes when your maulers chew through blimps faster than your other towers can handle.
                  I'm out!

Comment

what about 2-2 wizards for early game?

Comment

This is the tower as a whole, not a certain upgrade path at a certain time, it needs to excel in all stages more so than its peers, lest it not be the best.

Comment

Originally posted by CWJD View Post
                        ​Me neither, I am already level 28 and I don't even have it unlocked yet, it is a bad ability and easily outcompeted by ring of fire over time since it is an ability, also it cannot destroy lead or ddt or camo.

BTW I don't have ring of fire unlocked either.
                        The Monkey Apprentice is the best!

Comment

The Best tower for me depends on alone or with support or as support, or economy.

Alone: 4/2 ninjas are the best, Bloonjitsu can defeat a moab alone on some tracks, and only costs 5650, what can defeat a moab alone at the cost of 5650.

With support: Cannons are the best, use moab maulers and assasins to pop moabs while cluster and impact for ceramics. Supporting itself.

As support: monkey village, camo detection, attack rate increased, popping power increased, price decreased, cooldown decreased, it is very good.

Economy: 4/2 farms, no clicking abilities(x/4 sniper) nor clicking traps, just hover your mouse over them and they will give money, and it gives you money a bit by bit, not like the 2/4 which you have to wait to get a lot of cash, I need cash ASAP to afford other stuff and not wait 8 rounds.
                          The Monkey Apprentice is the best!

Comment

I love Ninjas and monkey buccaneer Is a definite #2 monkey engineer Is my #3 favorite But which is the best so I tested and let me show you the weaknesses and strengths lest do it

Lets start with lead popping power each of these have the ability to pop lead but it is specific
                            so Ninja it has to be at least a 0/3 and the bomb is kind of slow so not that good a popping a ton but it also stuns so those leads that are popped all its children are screwed.
                            the buccaneer at 0/3 the bomb is pretty fast so definatley good at defeating grouped leads
                            well the engineer has the ability cleansing foam at 3/0 (which is probable the best way to use it because then all the cleansing foam is all condensed in one place especially effective when put at the bloons starting point) so not only will it pop the lead BUT it will also remove camo and regen properties PERMANENTLY so other towers can easily pop em.

camo bloons are special bloons that can only be detected by certain towers so lets look at those

these all have the ability to pop the but the monkey buccaneer needs the crows nest upgrade in order to detect them.
                            And the engineer must have the cleansing foam or MKP level 3 with the sentries but again the cleansing foam will remove the camo PERMANENTLY so yeah

and the final test is sheer Popping Power of course the most powerful is opposite to the ones I just listed so no lead popping power except the engineer with MKP level 13 but even then the sentries can only pop leads every third shot so I wouldn't count on it so lets get started!
                            (just a side note I will be using the fully upgraded forms of these towers so it will be like 4/2 mkay)

Ninjas bloonjitsu masters are extremely effective at dealing with small hordes as strong as the ceramic and can easily dispose of a moab or two but not extremely effective. for this test I used 3 bloonjitsu masters at 4/0 which would amount up to about 15000$

Buccaneers so I used the aircraft carrier and it is BEAST at destroying rushes and big hordes but again not too effective against moabs but still can defeat a bfb just still not very good at that same price.

and finally the engineer which I am using the 2/4 on and I use the overclock ability and it's really good with the sentries defeating allot of the bloons while the tack spraying monkey engineer destroys the rest it's really good but like all the others it still isn't that great at popping moabs it is around the same price as all the others.

SO WHO WINS well that is an easy question to answer so THE BEST TOWER IS.....................................

MONKEY VILLAGE AND BANANA FARM

I am assuming you are all like what!!?? well I was looking at my favorites and yes they have no Popping power except the 4/0 monkey town but the support towers are the best because they solve all of your problems like lead popping 0/3 M.I.B DONE or camo detection 0/3 Monkey town DONE. Need more money? Banana farm DONE wish you could spend less monkey village DONE!

so these are the best towers I hope you have benefited from this and none the less PIKAMAN OUT!

Comment

A dart monkey. Without it you die early game and can't get any other towers anyway. So yeah

Comment

That doesn't fit the criteria :/

Comment

Working...
                                X