starting strategy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting strategy

where do u spennd your starting cahs on?

Spike machine at the end, heavy duty bloonchipper, and free dart monkey
    The bloonchipper is the best.
    http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ju...7143#post77143

My profile picture
    http://i.imgur.com/z7wCGHX.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ptolemy2002 View Post
      Spike machine at the end, heavy duty bloonchipper, and free dart monkey
      This is for web, so no bloonchippers.

Try to start with an Engineer or Ninja upgraded. Maybe get a Spike Factory and Farms along the way. Place free dart monkeys if you have any.
      Daily challenges, profile
      Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/bl...le-help-thread

Also, need to be more specific.

What terrain? Difficulty? Highest bloon type?
        Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, BTDBM server downtime log
        Proof that the Viral Frost upgrade is useless
        Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
        Originally posted by Kevin Malone

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
          http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/bl...le-help-thread

Also, need to be more specific.

What terrain? Difficulty? Highest bloon type?
          hmmm idk btw im that far that i can start with an supermonkey if i want i sometime do that or i start with a 2/0 farm and sell it at last round

Comment

Originally posted by lol7790 View Post

hmmm idk btw im that far that i can start with an supermonkey if i want i sometime do that or i start with a 2/0 farm and sell it at last round
            Super Monkey start is a bad idea since it cannot pop leads or camo.
            Daily challenges, profile
            Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Originally posted by jluc410 View Post

Super Monkey start is a bad idea since it cannot pop leads or camo.
              ninjas doesnt cost much or apperentice orpineapples slo 3/x engineer next to the SM...

Comment

Usually with 2-0 farm, free dart monkeys and 1 0-0 ninja. Very risky but helps so much against r5 MOABs (I need to find a round 4 moab :3)

Comment

Originally posted by lol7790 View Post

ninjas doesnt cost much or apperentice orpineapples slo 3/x engineer next to the SM...
                  SM is just a bad starting tower in general, as it's way too expensive for what it does. 0/0 does much worse than a 3/1 ninja, for instance. While its 2/0 form is admirable, it's way more expensive than something you can actually afford, like a 4/2 ninja or 3/2 boomerang. 3/0 engineer is good, though.
                  My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                  My DCs
                  Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

hmm true but 0/0 supermonkey can do alot if u build villa and 3/0 enginerr asap near it

Comment

Supermonkeys are not great starting towers as they have no pierce or multiple layer pops. It is also great to start early with a ninja(with at least 3/2, 4/2 is more reasonable)before round 4 or 5 to fight ceramics.

Comment

most land terrains: ninja 3/2 and bomb 0/0 at start. ninja > 4/2, bomb > 2/2 and get 1 more 4/2 ninja. Get AW + MIB. spam maulers and spactories (You can also get 2 3/2 or 4/2 glue near AW)
                        GET FARMS IF POSSIBLE.

river/lake: 1 2/3 buccaneer, then work toward 2 3/2 buccaneer while getting 2/3 banana farms. then AW + MIB. 2 2/3 spactories. both banana > 4/2. spam spactories with spike storm. get 4/2 mortar if you have the extra money (Helps with cleanup so that buccaneers can attack moab-classes.) somewhere in there (After MIB + AW, sell the 2/3 buccaneer for the extra money.)

Comment

Originally posted by pigcoder4 View Post
                          most land terrains: ninja 3/2 and bomb 0/0 at start. ninja > 4/2, bomb > 2/2 and get 1 more 4/2 ninja. Get AW + MIB. spam maulers and spactories (You can also get 2 3/2 or 4/2 glue near AW)
                          GET FARMS IF POSSIBLE.

river/lake: 1 2/3 buccaneer, then work toward 2 3/2 buccaneer while getting 2/3 banana farms. then AW + MIB. 2 2/3 spactories. both banana > 4/2. spam spactories with spike storm. get 4/2 mortar if you have the extra money (Helps with cleanup so that buccaneers can attack moab-classes.) somewhere in there (After MIB + AW, sell the 2/3 buccaneer for the extra money.)
                          These typically work for both flash and mobile.

Comment

well in rivir terains i spam farms and sometimes even get a temple 3/x engineers wokr great for beginners leads and caamo/regrow

Comment

Working...
                            X